The Rants of a Scotsman

Monday, July 17, 2006

Well time for another post eh!

What a torrid two months is has been peeps. I mean it's been hell with the odd sprinkle of heaven. But more hell than heaven!

New contracts are gonna be starting at work soon due to somerfield buying up a lot of other shops for other companies they want to merge all the contracts to this one horrible one, which is excludes time and half on Sundays the horror!

Anyway it basically means my position is also up for grabs but I'm NOT being made redundant oh the joys eh! Of course it's not just me it's everyone and some are losing their jobs which sucks so you can imagine the atmosphere in the place is not the best!

And the new manager as whole just can't manage, which bodes well for all. There was a mini staff argument the other day, luckily for the manager in the back of the shop where the customers didn't hear.

In the good side of things I've been out a lot, trying to get out with one of my workmates friends albeit it's been a less than successful task so far but it's been cool getting out drinking and generally meeting new friends along the way. So that's been good.

Staff night out this weekend I'm sure that will be fun! Sarcasms at 100% captain!

Anyway gaming wise been playing a lot of live arcade stuff and need for speed most wanted which has now broken on me. Teach me to by second hand games eh? I dunno how people can treat games or stuff that costs them £50 a pop it's crazy!

Anyway I can't think of anything else to say but good bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home