The Rants of a Scotsman

Sunday, April 09, 2006

It's been a while I know............

But hey, what are you gonna do about it eh? I've been a busy *cough* lazy ass forgetful *cough* boy!

So what's been going the humble little life of the ranting Scotsman? Well not much really! Things took an interesting turn in work this week when we GASP! Finally got a fucking manager! Everyone has actually been doing some work including the really lazy ass people in the shop I wonder how long the ass kissing will last.

Anyway this manager is a breath of fresh air to the store and a completely different kettle of fish to the previous manager who had been there for a bizzlion years or something. It can all be for the best I guess.

The store is also finally hiring new staff which I guess I'll have to at least help train cause if I don't I'll be in the shit with people that don't know how to work a till! The extra stuff I do for a freeking 50p per hour raise I tell you!

So then my usual games rant well I have Ghost reacon 3 for the 360 while it looks the mutts nuts and finally showing what the 360 has under it's hood the gameplay suffers a little because of it. I've noticed a few bugs in it more noticeable the dodgy A.I In the mission I'm on atm I've to protect a VIP, now with guns a blazing you'd expect him to hide for cover but no he stands out in the open like a dick waiting to be shot! I was ranting at my friends about this on live earlier this evening.

So rather than throw my pad down I played the Tomb Raider Legend demo for the 360 and needless to say I'll be buying it!

It has nice tight solid controls the graphics look lush (believe me there is a noticeable difference between the PS2/Xbox and 360 versions) Lara looks more like a believable human she doesn't have tits as big as two hills now.

Oh yeah I also picked up He-man for the PS2 for £3...................Thats all I'll say about that.

In other news I'm part of the "Consolevania players" don't know what that is? Head here can you guess which one I am (hint the one holding Guardian heroes) apart from that on the site you can download the fantastic consolevania show which is the best games related show I've seen! Check it out you know want too!

Anyway that's me out I'm gonna stare at Emily Booth on FTN's quiz night live!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home