The Rants of a Scotsman

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Quick catch up

Just a quick blog update while the oven heats up for my soso Asda pizza! I've been up to a lot since I last blogged (mean the blogs before my last update not to long ago) I've changed jobs still in the retail sector of work but far more happier and their is a lot less pressure on my now than there was in my last job and I'm glad of it.

I guess with my last job the bottom line was I couldn't cut as a manager type person. It takes a special kind of person to deal with that type of stress! Anyway I won't be talking to much about my job due to the legal laws that are now in place for these things lol. I will defiantly say I have no problems with my job in anyway and love the place.

The biggest change in my life is that I now have a girlfriend who has became my fiancee and we are getting close to a year on that special day when I proposed to her! (May 1st) I couldn't be happier now and I think it was defiantly a much needed addition to my life and hers I hope hehe!

Currently looking for a house through the council means but I can imagine we will have to end up going private rent in the end.

There has been loads of other things going on in my life some bad some good mostly good and I try not to dwell on the bad and focus on the good!

Anyway with any luck the oven will now be pre-heated and ready for my pizza!

RantingScotsman!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home